A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gosnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gosnell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gosnell graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Gosnell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Mark Gosnell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Gosnell practice?
- Dr. Jason Gosnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Gosnell practices Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Emergency Physicians.