A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gotlib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gotlib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gotlib
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gotlib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gotlib, MD, MS is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Systemic Mastocytosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotlib graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Gotlib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Robert Gotlib MD and MS is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason R. Gotlib practice?
- Dr. Jason Gotlib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gotlib practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.