A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Bradley Green DO is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason B. Green practice?
- Dr. Jason Green has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Green practices Dermatology and Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Dermatologists and Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.