Dr. Jason Green DO Patient Reviews

October 11th, 2016
I Don't Think He Cared.
I had a recurring skin condition. I went to my first appointment with Dr. Green. He leaves me waiting in an examination room for overt half an hour before I even see him. He spends maybe 5 minutes chatting with me, doesn't even bother examining me, gives me a prescription for a cream and sends me off. I ended up going to see another doctor. The only reason I gave him a 1 is because I could give him a zero.

October 9th, 2016
Dr. Green is very professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He respects your time and sees you within a reasonable amount of time. He gives you options without trying to sell you dermatological procedures and products.

September 19th, 2016
What an amazing experience.I was a bit apprehensive having this procedure done ,but Dr.Green was amazing !He took his time to explain to me everything ,what to expect before and after.His staff is wonderful.It was an all around warm caring,highly professional experience. I'm thrilled with the outcome and would highly recommend him to all my friends and family.He's the real deal a smart knowledgeably caring doctor.

September 11th, 2016
Continued care....
Have been seeing Dr. Green since he was an intern in Hollywood in 2003 and will continue to see him traveling 350 miles each way for my appointments. I always get the best of care.

September 4th, 2016
Dr. Green is an extremely gifted dermatologist who is compassionate and totally patient-focused

August 22nd, 2016
Paralegal
I really liked Dr. Green when I initially visited him. His treatment worked and he told me that if I ever had the same problem he would refill the same treatment. I called for a refill last week and it turned out that he had moved his office to Deerfield. I was told that they would refill the treatment but it never happened. I was told his office was open today and that they would help me then. I have waited over a week with a breakout for this refill. Today I called and said that the refill was not called in and the assistant said she needed all of the information. I called my pharmacy and gave her all of the information and she called me back and told me now that I need to come in when Dr. Green told me that he would refill any time I had another breakout. Thanks a lot. I am now over 45 minutes away. I could have gone to another doctor by now but instead have been suffering all of this time and have to now look for another doctor that is closer to me.

August 5th, 2016
Great Experience!

July 11th, 2016
He is thorough, kind, informative and clinically excellent.He found a Myeloma on my back and probably saved my life. He is an all around excellent doctor

June 11th, 2016
Great Doctor -- Great Staff!
Dr. Green is the only dermatologist I trust. He has been wonderful to me, my husband and numerous friend I have referred to his practice! I highly recommend Dr. Green!

February 11th, 2016
Dr. Greene really took care of my problem - I travel to go and see him because he is that good.....

January 5th, 2016
Great doctor. He was thorough and removed a swollen blood vessel that was on a tattoo perfectly. His office was great. I highly recommend him if you are located near Ft. Lauderdale.

October 28th, 2015
He is amazing - he cares about people and is very good at what he does. I travel far just to go to his office.