A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Greenfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Greenfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Greenfield has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Michael Greenfield MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Jason Greenfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Greenfield practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.