A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Greenfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Greenfield, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Greenfield has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Greenfield MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Jason Greenfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Greenfield practices Urology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Urologists.