A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Grennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Grennan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grennan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grennan has 95 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Grennan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Grennan practice?
- Dr. Jason Grennan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jason Grennan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, AR and Eden Prairie, MN.
See Omaha Radiologists.