A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Grennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grennan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Grennan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grennan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grennan has 99 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Grennan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Grennan practice?
- Dr. Jason Grennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Grennan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.