A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason P Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Jason Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gross practices Ophthalmology and Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists and Eugene Surgeons.