A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gross has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason P Gross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Jason Gross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Gross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Shelby Township, MI.
See Eugene Surgeons.