A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gross has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans