A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason P Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Gross practice?
- Dr. Jason Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Gross practices Ophthalmology and Orthopaedic Surgery near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists and Eugene Surgeons.