A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Grotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Grotas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grotas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Grotas MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Grotas practice?
- Dr. Jason Grotas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Grotas practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.