A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Grotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Grotas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grotas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grotas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Grotas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grotas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Grotas MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Grotas practice?
- Dr. Jason Grotas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Grotas practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.