A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Grunes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Grunes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunes graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Grunes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth New England Rehabilitation Hospital
- HealthSouth Braintree Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Grunes MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason Grunes practice?
- Dr. Jason Grunes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Grunes practices Internal Medicine near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA and Woburn, MA.
See Braintree Internists.