A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Guevara, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guevara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guevara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Guevara, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Guevara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- First Health Moore Rgnl
- First Health Montgomery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Edward Guevara MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Guevara practice?
- Dr. Jason Guevara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Guevara practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Pinehurst, NC.
See Pinehurst Orthopedic Surgeons.