A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Gunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Gunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Gunn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunn graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Gunn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Earl Gunn MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Gunn practice?
- Dr. Jason Gunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Gunn practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Sleep Medicine Doctors.