A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Campbell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hunter Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jason Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Campbell practices Family Medicine near Glasgow, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonton, KY and Scottsville, KY.
See Glasgow Family Physicians.