A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- Caverna Memorial Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hunter Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jason Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Campbell practices Family Medicine near Glasgow, KY.
See Glasgow Family Physicians.