A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Collins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Haydel Collins MD is a male Obstetrician , has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Collins practice?
- Dr. Jason Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Collins practices Obstetrics near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.