A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Houn Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jason Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.