A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Houn Lee MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jason Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Lee practices Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: North Dartmouth, MA and Londonderry, NH.
See Boston Radiation Oncologists.