A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lee has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hesung Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jason Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Sewell Physiatrists and Sewell Pain Management Doctors.