A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Haack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Haack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Haack, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Haack graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Haack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Regional Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Paul Haack MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Haack practice?
- Dr. Jason Haack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Haack practices Otolaryngology near Evanston, WY.
See Evanston Otolaryngologists.