A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Haag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Haag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Christopher Haag MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason C. Haag practice?
- Dr. Jason Haag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Haag practices Internal Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists.