A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hafron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hafron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hafron, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hafron graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hafron has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Hafron MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Hafron practice?
- Dr. Jason Hafron has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hafron practices Urology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Urologists.