Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Saved my father's life  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2014

Dr. Hafron treated my father for prostate cancer. He performed surgery and my father has been cancer free for several years. He truly saved my father's life and I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend him.

|  Be careful of this doctor  |  show details
by Sarah Cojocaru on Oct 1st, 2014

Dr. Hafron saw my father more than 2 dozen times since 2010 and has been treating his enlarged prostate. He misdiagnosed my dad, even with his elevated PSA results time after time until ultimately, my dad ended up with a horrible infection residing in his prostate that sent him to the hospital for weeks. I don't think I could ever forgive Dr. Hafron for his lack of care of my dad's health. My father will always have this life threatening bacterial infection which will haunt him for the rest of his life. This could have been avoided had Dr. Hafron been more diligent with my dad and his symptoms.

|  Bad patient relations  |  show details
by Michele j. on Jul 14th, 2013

Do not ever write a bad review for this doctor. You WIll get a call with him telling you off. This happened to my friend, who is very ill. Almost lost his life due to this doctors mistake. So..beware if you plan on writing a bad review.

|  Disabled  |  show details
by Mr. Lynn lanway on Jul 2nd, 2013

Almost died after he removing my prostate with cancer. Had to have three major surgurys in 24 hours after slicing open my colon. Dr. Hafron Had know remorse what so ever. Stay away from MIU

|  Patient  |  show details
by Ric C. Phillips on Apr 5th, 2013

This young doctor is a real credit to his profession. Not only does he have an excellent bed side manner, but you can really tell he cares about his patients and knows what he is doing. In the passed I have had guarded results from the medical professionals but this doctor is heads and tails above my expectations. Professional, experienced and has a very good handle on what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to any body that has issues with kidney stones or other areas that he covers. I wish I could find a regular doctor like him.

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr Hafron found exactly what was going on with me after no one else could. He listens to my concerns..answers my questions and doesn't rush through my appointments.

|  Dr Hafron is a terrific surgeon!  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

I found out I had kidney cancer about two years ago and was referred to Dr Hafron. I had my kidney along with a softball size tumor removed.He did a terrific job with my surgery, I had a very fast recovery and was back to work in two weeks and back at the gym on the treadmill in 3 weeks.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a highly qualified surgeon.He made me feel very at ease when going through a very scary time!!

|  Great Urologist!  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2009

Dr. Hafron was refered by another urologist and was able to fix my kidney with the smallest incisions