Overall Review

November 28th, 2016
Dr. Hafron was referred by from Dr. Hollander, both of the well regarded MI Institute of Urology. This was due to my suffering malignant neoplasm of prostate. Dr. Hafron is a specialist with highly developed skills in treating malignancy such as mine. My treatment included Lupron, followed by Elegard. In addition, Zytiga together with prednisone, for late-stage, castration-resistant prostate cancer, and with Xgeva. His knowledge of the latest techniques has preserved my life. I thank you much!

November 28th, 2016

May 3rd, 2016
Patient of Dr.Jason Hafron
He is a great as a person and excellent surgeon. Also he is very much respected by his courteus staff. I had a very enlarged prostate problem, but hesitated toward surgery. He persuaded me to go ahead and I'm not feel sorry. He is very attentive to the patient, It was not simple procedure and he did a great job. The results matched the projections he did. I would recommend anytime Dr. Jason Hafron to anybody of my family or friends. if they need a urologist.

November 9th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor
I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. After struggling to find the best options for a successful outcome I was referred to Dr. Hafron. Through his professionalism, strong knowledge of the best and most current treatments and his great expertise he was able to lead me to a complete recovery. I certainly owe Dr. Hafron my gratitude for my current quality of life if not my life itself. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Urologist who is well versed on all the cutting edge treatments and options available today.

February 14th, 2015
Detached and not compassionate
Very Rude bedside manner, lack of sympathy, empathy detached and rude

December 1st, 2014
Saved my father's life
Dr. Hafron treated my father for prostate cancer. He performed surgery and my father has been cancer free for several years. He truly saved my father's life and I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend him.

October 1st, 2014
Be careful of this doctor
Dr. Hafron saw my father more than 2 dozen times since 2010 and has been treating his enlarged prostate. He misdiagnosed my dad, even with his elevated PSA results time after time until ultimately, my dad ended up with a horrible infection residing in his prostate that sent him to the hospital for weeks. I don't think I could ever forgive Dr. Hafron for his lack of care of my dad's health. My father will always have this life threatening bacterial infection which will haunt him for the rest of his life. This could have been avoided had Dr. Hafron been more diligent with my dad and his symptoms.

July 14th, 2013
Bad patient relations
Do not ever write a bad review for this doctor. You WIll get a call with him telling you off. This happened to my friend, who is very ill. Almost lost his life due to this doctors mistake. So..beware if you plan on writing a bad review.

July 2nd, 2013
Disabled
Almost died after he removing my prostate with cancer. Had to have three major surgurys in 24 hours after slicing open my colon. Dr. Hafron Had know remorse what so ever. Stay away from MIU

April 5th, 2013
Patient
This young doctor is a real credit to his profession. Not only does he have an excellent bed side manner, but you can really tell he cares about his patients and knows what he is doing. In the passed I have had guarded results from the medical professionals but this doctor is heads and tails above my expectations. Professional, experienced and has a very good handle on what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to any body that has issues with kidney stones or other areas that he covers. I wish I could find a regular doctor like him.

July 25th, 2012
Dr Hafron found exactly what was going on with me after no one else could. He listens to my concerns..answers my questions and doesn't rush through my appointments.

December 15th, 2010
Dr Hafron is a terrific surgeon!
I found out I had kidney cancer about two years ago and was referred to Dr Hafron. I had my kidney along with a softball size tumor removed.He did a terrific job with my surgery, I had a very fast recovery and was back to work in two weeks and back at the gym on the treadmill in 3 weeks.I would recommend him to anyone looking for a highly qualified surgeon.He made me feel very at ease when going through a very scary time!!