Dr. Jason Hafron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Hafron?

October 2nd, 2017

Experienced and compassionate

I was referred to Dr. Hafron for prostatectomy consultation. He was very open and honest, and his straightforward explanation of the surgical process, the risks of radiation before surgery, common side effects of surgery, and the healing process helped me make an informed decision. Plus, learning about his impressive success rate in robotic surgery was also reassuring. Dr. Hafron is personable and caring with a comforting bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

September 12th, 2017

Bladder and Prostrate problems

Dr. Hafron is the best. He takes his time with you, he listens to your concerns and questions, he investigates your issues, and he never gives up until he finds the solution. I have been going to Dr. Hafron for over 10 years. I highly recommend him and his practice. His support staff is polite, friendly and efficient.

June 14th, 2017

Highly Recommend

In terms of surgical capability, knowledge, bedside manner and professionalism, Dr Hafron is best surgeon I have experienced over the many surgical and medical procedures in our family. We have worked with many fine, capable surgeons, but Dr. Hafron is the best.

November 28th, 2016

Dr. Hafron was referred by from Dr. Hollander, both of the well regarded MI Institute of Urology. This was due to my suffering malignant neoplasm of prostate. Dr. Hafron is a specialist with highly developed skills in treating malignancy such as mine. My treatment included Lupron, followed by Elegard. In addition, Zytiga together with prednisone, for late-stage, castration-resistant prostate cancer, and with Xgeva. His knowledge of the latest techniques has preserved my life. I thank you much!

May 4th, 2016

Patient of Dr.Jason Hafron

He is a great as a person and excellent surgeon. Also he is very much respected by his courteus staff. I had a very enlarged prostate problem, but hesitated toward surgery. He persuaded me to go ahead and I'm not feel sorry. He is very attentive to the patient, It was not simple procedure and he did a great job. The results matched the projections he did. I would recommend anytime Dr. Jason Hafron to anybody of my family or friends. if they need a urologist.

November 9th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. After struggling to find the best options for a successful outcome I was referred to Dr. Hafron. Through his professionalism, strong knowledge of the best and most current treatments and his great expertise he was able to lead me to a complete recovery. I certainly owe Dr. Hafron my gratitude for my current quality of life if not my life itself. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Urologist who is well versed on all the cutting edge treatments and options available today.

February 14th, 2015

Detached and not compassionate

Very Rude bedside manner, lack of sympathy, empathy detached and rude

December 1st, 2014

Saved my father's life

Dr. Hafron treated my father for prostate cancer. He performed surgery and my father has been cancer free for several years. He truly saved my father's life and I am forever grateful. I would highly recommend him.

October 1st, 2014

Be careful of this doctor

Dr. Hafron saw my father more than 2 dozen times since 2010 and has been treating his enlarged prostate. He misdiagnosed my dad, even with his elevated PSA results time after time until ultimately, my dad ended up with a horrible infection residing in his prostate that sent him to the hospital for weeks. I don't think I could ever forgive Dr. Hafron for his lack of care of my dad's health. My father will always have this life threatening bacterial infection which will haunt him for the rest of his life. This could have been avoided had Dr. Hafron been more diligent with my dad and his symptoms.

July 3rd, 2013

Disabled

Almost died after he removing my prostate with cancer. Had to have three major surgurys in 24 hours after slicing open my colon. Dr. Hafron Had know remorse what so ever. Stay away from MIU

April 5th, 2013

Patient

This young doctor is a real credit to his profession. Not only does he have an excellent bed side manner, but you can really tell he cares about his patients and knows what he is doing. In the passed I have had guarded results from the medical professionals but this doctor is heads and tails above my expectations. Professional, experienced and has a very good handle on what he is doing. I would highly recommend him to any body that has issues with kidney stones or other areas that he covers. I wish I could find a regular doctor like him.

July 25th, 2012

Dr Hafron found exactly what was going on with me after no one else could. He listens to my concerns..answers my questions and doesn't rush through my appointments.