Dr. Jason Halegoua Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jason Halegoua?

Posted on December 12th, 2014

An awesome pediatrician! Would absolutely recommend!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Halegoua is a great doctor! He has great rapport and is very kind, caring, and down-to-earth. I'm glad we found him!

w send my kid there

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Best Dr. EVER!

Posted on July 3rd, 2011

We could not ask fora better Dr. For our son. My son loves him, he even talks about him at home like he is my sons pal... He truly loves children and makes the entire family feel at ease. He is extremely knowledgable, honest, kind and an expert. Simply the best!!!!!

Great Pediatrician!!!

Posted on May 20th, 2011

I recommend everyone I know with children to Dr. Haleogua. He takes time to explain everything, is caring and understanding, and doesn't mind the silly "first time mom" questions. I'm glad I was recommended to his practice. All of his staff are wonderful, his office is new and clean with the latest technology, and I haven't had any bad experiences.

THE BEST!!!!!

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr. Haleogua has been seeing my son since he was born the minute i had my first visit with him i LOVED the way he was and have been there since. He is very smart and always follows up on my son. Most of all he is caring and genuine!

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr. H. is a very caring doctor who truly loves children and families. He has cared for my 5 year old since his birth and now cares for my three year old. He is up on the latest tests, and is very balanced in his approach. He is a scientist and doctor who puts my children ahead of "business". He has my highest endorsement.

WONDERFUL

Posted on December 6th, 2010

DR. JASON IS SO WONDERFUL AND SO HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. BOTH MY SON AND I ADORE HIM AND TRUST HIM AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN FULLY THROUGH AND HAPPY TO SEE THE KIDS.

Wonderful!

Posted on October 17th, 2010

The BEST Peds Dr!

Posted on April 28th, 2010

Dr Halegoua has been our pediatrician from the day my children were born and realeased from the hospital! Unfortunatley, I left the group where he was practicing prior only because of difficulites dealing with the staff....A few monthes later, he called me, asked me what happened at the old practice and than informed me that he was opening his own practice! We were thrilled to return back to Dr Halegoua..He is caring, understands his patients and Tired mommy's needs...and has a fantastic spotless office.....hi-tech...and my children are at ease with him. He does not rush us out of the office, he takes time to answer any questions and concerns we have....He truly is a brilliant and wonderul Dr...I would recommend him and his staff to everyone!

Posted on February 24th, 2010

Love Dr. Halegoua!

A great doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2010

Dr Halegoua is a very caring man. In the practice we used to go to where he was one of many, I always chose him to see us if he was there. Im really glad thathe is now in his own practice and we followed him without a second thought! With my children he is very sweet, shows compassion and a gentle manner. With me he is encouraging, respectful of our family choices in non-vaccinations, diet, extended breastfeeding and co-sleeping. I never feel afraid or intimidated in asking a question or being forthcoming about my choices.