Overall Review

4.8

December 12th, 2014
An awesome pediatrician! Would absolutely recommend!

January 16th, 2012
Dr. Halegoua is a great doctor! He has great rapport and is very kind, caring, and down-to-earth. I'm glad we found him!

July 3rd, 2011
Best Dr. EVER!
We could not ask fora better Dr. For our son. My son loves him, he even talks about him at home like he is my sons pal... He truly loves children and makes the entire family feel at ease. He is extremely knowledgable, honest, kind and an expert. Simply the best!!!!!

May 20th, 2011
Great Pediatrician!!!
I recommend everyone I know with children to Dr. Haleogua. He takes time to explain everything, is caring and understanding, and doesn't mind the silly "first time mom" questions. I'm glad I was recommended to his practice. All of his staff are wonderful, his office is new and clean with the latest technology, and I haven't had any bad experiences.

April 2nd, 2011
THE BEST!!!!!
Dr. Haleogua has been seeing my son since he was born the minute i had my first visit with him i LOVED the way he was and have been there since. He is very smart and always follows up on my son. Most of all he is caring and genuine!

December 28th, 2010
Dr. H. is a very caring doctor who truly loves children and families. He has cared for my 5 year old since his birth and now cares for my three year old. He is up on the latest tests, and is very balanced in his approach. He is a scientist and doctor who puts my children ahead of "business". He has my highest endorsement.

December 6th, 2010
WONDERFUL
DR. JASON IS SO WONDERFUL AND SO HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. BOTH MY SON AND I ADORE HIM AND TRUST HIM AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN FULLY THROUGH AND HAPPY TO SEE THE KIDS.

April 27th, 2010
The BEST Peds Dr!
Dr Halegoua has been our pediatrician from the day my children were born and realeased from the hospital! Unfortunatley, I left the group where he was practicing prior only because of difficulites dealing with the staff....A few monthes later, he called me, asked me what happened at the old practice and than informed me that he was opening his own practice! We were thrilled to return back to Dr Halegoua..He is caring, understands his patients and Tired mommy's needs...and has a fantastic spotless office.....hi-tech...and my children are at ease with him. He does not rush us out of the office, he takes time to answer any questions and concerns we have....He truly is a brilliant and wonderul Dr...I would recommend him and his staff to everyone!

February 24th, 2010
Love Dr. Halegoua!

February 4th, 2010
A great doctor
Dr Halegoua is a very caring man. In the practice we used to go to where he was one of many, I always chose him to see us if he was there. Im really glad thathe is now in his own practice and we followed him without a second thought! With my children he is very sweet, shows compassion and a gentle manner. With me he is encouraging, respectful of our family choices in non-vaccinations, diet, extended breastfeeding and co-sleeping. I never feel afraid or intimidated in asking a question or being forthcoming about my choices.

February 2nd, 2010
a wonderful and very smart pediatrician
Unlike several other physicians we have encountered, he is knowledgable about the latest research and equipment. He has an amazing bedside manner. He even called to follow-up on a patient who had a fairly minor accident. I wish more physicians were like him......

August 2nd, 2009
Dr. Halegoua is the best in the group. He takes all of the time you need to address your concerns, and is very warm and caring toward the children.