A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hampl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hampl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hampl graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hampl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason A Hampl MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jason A. Hampl practice?
- Dr. Jason Hampl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jason Hampl practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.