A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Handwerker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handwerker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handwerker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Handwerker, MD is board certified in Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Handwerker graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Handwerker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Handwerker MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Handwerker practice?
- Dr. Jason Handwerker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Handwerker practices Neuroradiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.