Dr. Jason Hann-Deschaine MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

April 13th, 2015
Good luck seeing doctor! Better off going to the Emer Care! No one cares!

January 31st, 2011
Caring and knowledgeable
Dr. Hann-Deschaine is one of the most caring pediatricians I have ever encountered. He really engages the children and includes them in every discussion. It is evident that he keeps up to date with current research and trends in the medical community. I feel very safe entrusting my children to his care. The entire staff and other physicians in the practice are top notch as well.

October 18th, 2010
Awesome pediatrician!!
I have three kids all of which see Dr. HD. He has a wonderful bedside manner will explain things in terms you as a parent understand (doesn't require that you have a medical degree as well to know what he is talking about). I have never had a problem with his office staff. If I do call and get a voice mail and have to leave a message for the nurses I think the longest it has taken them to call me back was 1 hour. Although for some reaon Appo Pediatrics does seem to often have issues with their phone lines. But it isn't enough that it is a problem. I would highly reccomend this office to anybody. My daughter is 8 and as a baby/toddler DID NOT like doctors. I can honestly say I had her at four different pediatricians before I found one that both she and I liked. We found Dr. HD and glad we did!!!

August 5th, 2010
We love Dr. Hann-Deschaine. My son is comfortable with him and he has a GREAT bedside manner and I can tell that he does care about my son. I have reccommended him to others and they have been pleased as well. His office location is very convenient for us. However, he is popular and getting an appointment with him is hard for a sick visit, but they have added a nurse practitioner who is very nice and normally easy to get an appointment with. I would like to have a bit of a shorter wait time if possible

July 1st, 2010
Best Pediatrician Yet!
Dr. H-D is a wonderful doctor. He is not only great with kids, but easy to talk to about any questions or concerns. I appreciate that Dr. H-D is current on all the latest medical studies and is extremely knowledgeable. The office staff is usually quick to return calls to schedule appointments or answer questions about my sick child. The nurses and front desk staff are generally friendly, but it is the Physicians and Nurse Practitioner that make this practice worth going to. I would agree with a previous poster that the wait time would be my only complaint. It gets frustrating waiting 30+ minutes for the doctor to come in, but the doctor is well worth the wait.

July 20th, 2009
Long wait but worth it
Fantastic doctor. Has wonderful bedside manner with small children, even those who are less than thrilled to be poked at during the examination. My only complaint is that regardless of what time of day my appointment is for I wait at least 20+ minutes before being escorted to the examination room and then at least another 10 minutes before seeing the doctor. When you are dealing with small children this can be extememly annoying. However, because he is so wonderful with my children I will continue to go there.