A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hanson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hanson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hanson has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason L Hanson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Jason Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hanson practices Anesthesiology near Schofield, WI.
See Schofield Anesthesiologists.