Dr. Jason Harn, FACOG

5757 Warren Pkwy
Ste 200
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-7100
Locations and availability (1)

|  GREAT OB!  |  show details
by Kelly W. on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Harn delivered my 2nd baby at Baylor Frisco. I am fairly new to the area and was recommended to him by a friend from work. I am so thankful for Dr. Harn and his staff. He has a comforting bedside manner, and he always took the time to make sure that my questions were answered. His office is friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. Jason Harn is a very kind, gentle and caring doctor. I was a little nervous even though I have known Dr. Harn for many years. He definitely showed me all the respect in the world and treated me with compassion and truly listened to what is going on with me physically. I would highly recommend Dr.Jason Harn to even a pre-teen because he has very high standards and knows how to be thorough but is very very careful and gentle and patient. My visit with him was very pleasant and his office staff is absolutely wonderful! You are definitely making a mistake if you go and see another Ob/Gyn because Dr. Harn is the best.

Aug 31st, 2010

I am new to the Frisco area and need to find a OB/GYN. Just found Dr. Harn in Frisco. He is now with Northlake OB/GYN at Baylor Frisco.What a wonderful, caring doctor. He really listens to your concerns. I will absolutley recommend him. His office staff is great and the new office is gorgeous.

|  Haley C.  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Harn is new to Frisco and he is the best! He has a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. He took the time to listen to my issue and has already helped me feel normal again. I tried 3 other doctors who never took the time to figure me out like Dr. Harn did.

Aug 21st, 2010

Finally, a doctor who LISTENS!

by DB on Aug 21st, 2010

Dr. Harn was caring and compassionate during my recent miscarriage. He took extra time with me and my husband when we were obviously upset. He checked my hormone levels and recommended treatment when I try again.