Dr. Jason Harn, FACOG
Obstetrician & Gynecologist,

There is no better! show details There is no better!
by Pamela on May 14th, 2015

I found Dr Harn by accident when the doctor I went to see had closed their office for the day and did not inform me. I was already a few months pregnant with my 4th child. Dr Harn took me in as a patient. This was my best pregnancy, best delivery and best experience with a Docotr ever.

Mar 24th, 2015

The best doctor that I have been to!!

Dr. Harn is the BEST OB! show details Dr. Harn is the BEST OB!
by Shelley on Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Harn is the kindest doctor that I have ever met. I went to him for my second pregnancy after not being completely happy with my first ob. He is very thorough and always sat down to answer my questions. I had a few problems with this pregnancy and he always worked me in and saw me right away. I felt cared which was a nice change from my previous experience. His office staff are so nice too. I highly recommend Dr. Harn to anyone looking for an obg in Frisco. He is the best!

GREAT OB! show details GREAT OB!
by Kelly W. on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Harn delivered my 2nd baby at Baylor Frisco. I am fairly new to the area and was recommended to him by a friend from work. I am so thankful for Dr. Harn and his staff. He has a comforting bedside manner, and he always took the time to make sure that my questions were answered. His office is friendly and professional. Highly recommend!

Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. Jason Harn is a very kind, gentle and caring doctor. I was a little nervous even though I have known Dr. Harn for many years. He definitely showed me all the respect in the world and treated me with compassion and truly listened to what is going on with me physically. I would highly recommend Dr.Jason Harn to even a pre-teen because he has very high standards and knows how to be thorough but is very very careful and gentle and patient. My visit with him was very pleasant and his office staff is absolutely wonderful! You are definitely making a mistake if you go and see another Ob/Gyn because Dr. Harn is the best.

Aug 31st, 2010

I am new to the Frisco area and need to find a OB/GYN. Just found Dr. Harn in Frisco. He is now with Northlake OB/GYN at Baylor Frisco.What a wonderful, caring doctor. He really listens to your concerns. I will absolutley recommend him. His office staff is great and the new office is gorgeous.

Haley C. show details Haley C.
Aug 30th, 2010

Dr. Harn is new to Frisco and he is the best! He has a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable. He took the time to listen to my issue and has already helped me feel normal again. I tried 3 other doctors who never took the time to figure me out like Dr. Harn did.

Aug 21st, 2010

Finally, a doctor who LISTENS!

by DB on Aug 21st, 2010

Dr. Harn was caring and compassionate during my recent miscarriage. He took extra time with me and my husband when we were obviously upset. He checked my hormone levels and recommended treatment when I try again.