Dr. Jason Harper DO Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2016
My daughter was hit in the at day care by a little boy and had a black eye so my wife and i made a appointment to see dr harper we was trwated more as a criminal than a concerned parents the appointment literally ladted 8 mins he wanted us out it was aquward and uncomfortable i would not recommend the clinic to young familes staff was rude took 4 days for a appointment. My brother in law warned us about dr harper but we wanted to give him a chance a decision we now regret

February 19th, 2016
Went to have my finger looked at 2 months after I injured it slipping on some ice. My concern was not that there was a break but that there was tendon or ligament damage done. Dr. Harper never asked how or when the injury occurred, just ordered an xray. I know this is the first step to identifying the problem and that soft tissue damage like tendon or ligament issues would not show on xray. But is a necessary diagnostic step. I purposely scheduled a 30 minute appt. with him because I wanted to discuss some other minor issues while I was there. He asked almost no questions, offered no suggestions or help. He barely spoke to me at all, was in the room for maybe 10 minutes and sent me to xray. His nurse called with the xray results the following day and said my finger wasn't broken (which I knew). I asked what I should do to get the swelling and pain to go down? Should I keep wearing a splint? Her answer - take alleve and the splint is up to you. No discussion of other potential causes for the swelling and discoloration that worsens daily (for 2 months), no discussion of things to watch for that might indicate a larger problem. To me, this was like going to the doctor for chest pain, getting an xray and the doctor saying - Well, you're ribs look fine. No follow through, no compassion, no education, no desire to help in any way. There's no fracture so he's done. Unfortunately, I still have a problem to deal with. The whole practice seems to focus on getting as many people in and out as quickly as possible with no actual care or attention to the patients themselves. I am very disappointed and will take my xrays and swollen finger to another doctor. As far as I can tell, Dr. Harper is great if you just want a referral to another physician.

January 24th, 2015
Did not follow through. Gave inaccurate information. Yelling delusional,inappropriate false accusations.Humiliated patient in front of clinic,office staff,other clinicians; baffling,confusing, cruel behavior. Not good medically.

January 20th, 2015
AMAZING
Best family doctor I've EVER had. Listens to me and doesn't make me feel like an idiot when I'm unsure if I should bring my kid in our not. ALWAYS fits me in when we have serious issues. He's quiet, and doesn't talk when he doesn't need to, but he's super nice an my kids love going to the doctor.

October 7th, 2014
not recommend
This person is in the wrong job. Medically he regularly misdiagnosed, both me and my friends. With me, he did not follow through. Had a very immature attitude. Does not take medical oath, of "do no harm", seriously at all. Got into my personal business. Lied to director of clinic about something major. OVER-PRESCRIBED DANGEROUS DRUGS. Very immature attitude. Humiliated me in front of whole clinic,UNJUSTLY over an absolute diabolical personal delusion he had. I was humiliated and baffled, not understanding what was really going on,what was behind the very odd incidents, until a week or later. Highly UNPROFESSIONAL. HIGHLY DISHONEST ;UNETHICAL, DISHONEST. Very poor character. Just a matter of time,sad and sorry to say,before he messes up regarding a diagnosis ,medication,personal ethics with above individual (who probably is not a real patient anyway). He us immature, with poor personal character and poor ethics, with very poor medical skills. Misdiagnoses seriously, and over-prescribes dangerous drugs,does not follow through,explain,etc as stated above. Has terrible attitude, dishonest,cruel . Starts out briefly as an ok actor, but once you get really ill, he drops the ball on everything. Can not follow through. Not very well educated,not very intelligent. Did much damage to myself, and to two friends. One died,whereas if he had agreed to even examine her (he refused), perhaps she could have gotten to a specialist earlier,and been saved. The other nearly died. Much damage done to me by drugs,negligent in follow-up,and crazy insane inane delusions,bellowing manner. Frightening person,as a doctor.

April 25th, 2014
Mo

March 8th, 2013
One Pleasantly Surprised Patient
Doctor Harper was very professional, courteous and very nice. He has great eye contact and very genuinely listens. My experience with doctors over the past 8 months has been really horrible and this is one of the first doctors I have met since my heart attack that was worth my time and money. I would highly recommend Dr. Harper to anyone looking for a great Family Practice Physician. I am praying that Dr. Harper will remain in Pullman for a long time. I plan on utilizing his services for my ten year old daughter as well. Thank you Dr. Harper for being such a special person.

July 7th, 2017