A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Harrison, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Harrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Harrison MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Jason Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Harrison practices Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.