A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Harrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harrison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Harrison, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Harrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Harrison MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Jason Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Harrison practices Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.