A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Haslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Haslam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haslam
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haslam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haslam graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haslam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason K Haslam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Haslam practice?
- Dr. Jason Haslam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Haslam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.