A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Haslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Haslam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haslam graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haslam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Centennial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haslam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Haslam practice?
Dr. Jason Haslam practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dickson, TN and Smyrna, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons and Nashville Pediatricians.