A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Haslam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Haslam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haslam
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Haslam Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haslam graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haslam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason K Haslam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason K. Haslam practice?
- Dr. Jason Haslam has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Haslam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Orthopedic Surgeons.