A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Haukoos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Haukoos, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Haukoos, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haukoos graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Haukoos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Scott Haukoos MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason S. Haukoos practice?
- Dr. Jason Haukoos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Haukoos practices Emergency Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Emergency Physicians.