A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hechtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hechtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hechtman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hechtman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hechtman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hechtman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 28 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Hechtman practice?
Dr. Jason Hechtman practices Surgery near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Surgeons.