A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Helliwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Helliwell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Helliwell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Certified by the American Board of Cosmetic surgery
- minimal invasive cosmetic and gyn procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Helliwell graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Helliwell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Paul Helliwell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Helliwell practice?
- Dr. Jason Helliwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Helliwell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Plastic Surgery near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bakersfield Surgeons.