A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hendrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hendrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hendrick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrick graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Paul Hendrick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason P. Hendrick practice?
- Dr. Jason Hendrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hendrick practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.