A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hendrix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hendrix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Errol Hendrix DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Jason Hendrix has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hendrix practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.