A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hendrix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hendrix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendrix
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Hendrix Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendrix graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hendrix has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Errol Hendrix DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason E. Hendrix practice?
- Dr. Jason Hendrix has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hendrix practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors.