Dr. Jason Hester Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Hester?

April 30th, 2015

Never in office..Staff is very rude.

July 17th, 2012

supersmart doogie howser but very sweet too

I met with Dr. Hester prior to having him see my children. I am a single mother involved in state law enforcement and had not had a great experience with my prior pediatrician. When I first met him, my first impressions involved two areas. One: he is really very young looking for his age--a real baby faced guy. Secondly, his educational experience. During the interview, I discovered he graduated from the University of Georgia Pharmacy school (for which I forgive him since I am a Florida gator) and I thought that would really give him some special insights into the medicines he would use for my kids. He went to MCG and then pediatric training in Charleston SC which is a very highly rated pediatric hospital. He told me while he was there it was rated in the top ten in America by Child magazine. So despite his youthful appearance, I felt pretty good about bringing my kids to him.I have now been using him for a couple of years now and I am continually impressed at how smart he is. He is very professional and doesn't waste any time while in the room with me. He does seem really busy but one time my middle child had some complicated stuff going on and he spent 30 minutes with me. Don't expect 30 minutes on every visit but he will spend as much time as he needs with you to take care of your child. Most importantly, I really feel like he cares about my kids. He knows their names when he sees them out and always asks how they are. He did upset me once when I wanted him to do something which I now realize was kinda stupid but he explained to me that his responsibility was not necessarily to make me happy but to look out for the well being of my kids. It took me a couple of weeks to get over being mad but I actually respect his professionalism even more because of it. The office staff seems to have gotten much better over the last year or so and they are fine now. I like the weekend hours for emergencies and the other doctors in his office are good for when he is on vacation. He's a great doctor and my kids really like him.

July 26th, 2011

A great doctor for when you need real answers

I began seeing Dr. Hester upon the recommendation of my boss at work. She highly recommended him. She knew I had some complicated issues with my child and I was happy to hear that he also had a degree in pharmacy obtained prior to going to be a doctor. I was not happy with the pediatrician that I had as he really didn't seem comfortable handling complex issues. I met with him without my child in his office for about 30 minutes without my child. He listened and asked questions and told me what he thought the next step should be. I signed releases for records and came back two weeks later to formulate a plan. My child is difficult and doesn't like strangers but Dr. Hester's bedside manner was simply wonderful. He was calm and patient and funny--my teenage daughter wants to date him! He is cute (but married). He put him on medicine which really seems to be helping. My other doctor just wanted to use ADHD medicine. My son has multiple medical problems and he was able to come up with a plan for diet and medication which did not interfere with each other. My son is much improved though his issues are lifelong. I finally feel like we will be able to cope with his problems and that I have a partner that I can trust to help me. I was so impressed with his knowledge and demeanor. He seems like he is just so brilliant but can still talk to people like a neighbor would. I can't recommend him highly enough.

February 8th, 2011

Awesome doctor--incredibly smart--great if you're really sick

August 2nd, 2010

I would reccommend Dr. Jason Hester to anyone in need of medical assistance. He is caring, compassionate, and competent in his field of study. I would trust him with my life without hesitation. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is a genuinely kind, caring person to all of his patients.

June 19th, 2015