A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Heth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Heth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Heth, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Heth graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Heth MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason Heth practice?
- Dr. Jason Heth has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jason Heth practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.