A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Highsmith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Highsmith, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Highsmith, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Highsmith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Highsmith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Roper Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason M Highsmith M.Sc and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason M. Highsmith practice?
- Dr. Jason Highsmith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Highsmith practices Neurological Surgery near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.