Awesome show details Awesome
by Linda Taylor on Feb 20th, 2015

Wow, finally a doctor who wants to get to the stem of the problem wonderful

Life saving show details Life saving
by Brad H. on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Highsmith was responsible for saving my life winter of 2012/13. I acquired a bacteria infection in my spine as a result of a prior surgery. He, along with another Dr. finally determined what the infection was, and ended up rebuilding a portion of my spine. Technically and professionally he could not have been a better friend, or Dr. looking after my best interests. I highly recommend him to anyone .

Patient show details Patient
by Reyna Solor.... on Sep 20th, 2013

I was in terrible,excruciating pain. I got to the point that I was unable to walk due to the pain. Every time i took a step my eyes will teared because I was in this horrific pain. On 8/8/2013 DR. Highsmith operated on me and did a spinal stenosis,discnectomy and lamenectomy;It has been 5 weeks since the surgery and the pain on my left leg is completly gone. I am now walking without a walker or a cane. I am so Grateful to DR, Highsmith and the excellent care I received and continue on receiving from him and staff members. I truly and highly recommend Dr. Highsmith to anyone and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't let any other Neurosurgeon operate on me. DR. Highsmith , thank You so much for your compassion and kindness. I thank you and my family thanks you. God Bless you.

Best Neurosurgeon in Charleston, SC show details Best Neurosurgeon in Charleston, SC
Apr 6th, 2009

Jason Higsmith has done 2 surgeries on my husband and 1 on me -- we have both had outstanding results.