Jason M Highsmith, MD, FACS, M.Sc, MD
9313 Medical Plaza Dr
Ste 305
Charleston, SC 29406
843-553-7615
Locations and availability (2)

|  Life saving  |  show details
by Brad H. on Jan 15th, 2014

Dr. Highsmith was responsible for saving my life winter of 2012/13. I acquired a bacteria infection in my spine as a result of a prior surgery. He, along with another Dr. finally determined what the infection was, and ended up rebuilding a portion of my spine. Technically and professionally he could not have been a better friend, or Dr. looking after my best interests. I highly recommend him to anyone .

|  Patient  |  show details
by Reyna Solor.... on Sep 20th, 2013

I was in terrible,excruciating pain. I got to the point that I was unable to walk due to the pain. Every time i took a step my eyes will teared because I was in this horrific pain. On 8/8/2013 DR. Highsmith operated on me and did a spinal stenosis,discnectomy and lamenectomy;It has been 5 weeks since the surgery and the pain on my left leg is completly gone. I am now walking without a walker or a cane. I am so Grateful to DR, Highsmith and the excellent care I received and continue on receiving from him and staff members. I truly and highly recommend Dr. Highsmith to anyone and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't let any other Neurosurgeon operate on me. DR. Highsmith , thank You so much for your compassion and kindness. I thank you and my family thanks you. God Bless you.

|  Best Neurosurgeon in Charleston, SC  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2009

Jason Higsmith has done 2 surgeries on my husband and 1 on me -- we have both had outstanding results.