A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hinman is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hinman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Hinman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hinman MD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Hinman practice?
- Dr. Jason Hinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hinman practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.