Dr. Jason Hoagland MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 5th, 2016
Dr. Hoagland Review
I was referred to Dr. Hoagland via my sister, as he was my niece and nephew’s pediatrician. All three said that they adored him, and as I discussed his skills & qualifications with others, (both colleagues in his field, and parents who use him), everyone attested to his extensive abilities. He has now been my daughter (4 yrs.) and son’s (2 yrs.) pediatric doctor since their birth, and I am completely satisfied with my decision. My children enjoy him immensely, and I am delighted with his humble personality, extensive knowledge, impeccable credentials, wonderful compassion and customer service, as it truly appears he cares for his patients, as well as their families. His staff is also great to work with, they always return my calls in a timely manner and answer any questions I may have. I highly recommend Dr. Hoagland to anyone & everyone who is in need of a fantastic pediatrician. (5 Stars!)

June 5th, 2015
Dr. Hoagland has been our children's pediatrician for the last 8 years. We like him as he educates us about all of our options and possible outcomes, but allows us to make the final decisions concerning our children's care without judgement.

May 11th, 2015
Happened to be on call
We met Dr. Hoagland by chance, he was the on call pediatrician when my daughter was born at 35 weeks. Dr. Hoagland waswonderful and did a great job, he was informative and kind. We could tell that he really cared about our daughter and was focused on her safety and wellbeing. Thanks so much for your hard work and dedication.

January 21st, 2009
I can't say enough
We have been with this doctor for 3 years, and his quality of care is amazing. He goes the extra mile to care for your children. He gives real world advice being a father himself, and my kids love him. They feel at ease for their appointments, which makes appointments easier on me!

January 19th, 2017