A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hodges, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent`s Midtown Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodges accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Hodges practice?
Dr. Jason Hodges practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bedford Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Bedford Hills Radiologists.