A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hodges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hodges, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodges graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hodges has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason L Hodges MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Hodges practice?
- Dr. Jason Hodges has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jason Hodges practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rahway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and New Rochelle, NY.
See Rahway Radiologists.