Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Terrible! show details Terrible!
Aug 8th, 2013

I cannot get an appointment with Dr. Hoke. I am constantly referred to the NP. Dr. Hoke is also extremely unprofessional.

Por sev show details Por sev
Feb 24th, 2012

Very pore bedside maners with every one in his office they dont care about ther payshins

Dr. Hoke is among the very best! show details Dr. Hoke is among the very best!
Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Hoke is one of the BEST doctors in this area. You never feel rushed, and yet, you do not have to wait forever. The staff has been wonderful as well.

Oct 1st, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Hoke by my Pharmacist. My entire family attends his practice. His bedside manners are outstanding, and he thinks outside the box about understanding what the problem is, and treating the problem, not the symptons. If you are a male and having fatigue, mood swings, irratability, PLEASE GO SEE Dr. Hoke. I have never felt this good in years. Thanks Dr. Hoke, your amazing.

May 16th, 2011

Dr. Hoke is a great doctor. He takes time to know the patient, and does a good job in diagnosing the patient. I suffered many years with constant fatigue. After visiting Dr. Hoke, my problems were solved quickly and I feel better than I have in many , many years.

Dr. Hoke show details Dr. Hoke
Nov 8th, 2010

Dr. Hoke is a great doctor, he is professional, great with kids, and really seems to genuinely listen to his patients. He is up to date on current and new information, and is informative (but not pushy) when it comes to vaccinations etc.

Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Hoke is a caring professional. The only less than stellar thing is the office staff who could be more caring and helpful.

by Tamara S on Apr 7th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Would be nice to get in to see this MD, but he is not taking new patients at this time, in spite of what all the internet information about his practice says

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 28th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Great doctor: I adore Dr. Hoke. He truly is wonderful. Our entire family goes to him for our healthcare needs. He is young and very enthusiastic. He seems eager to help you and it's almost like he's excited that you have brought him a problem! We've used

Read Full Review at yahoo.com