Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jason Holcomb
Dr. Jason Holcomb, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Wyandotte, MI, with another office in Wyandotte, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Holcomb is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. Dr. Holcomb has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jason Holcomb has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jason Holcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.
Dr. Lance Chaldecott
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Wyandotte, MI 0 mi24
Dr. Daniel Olenchak
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wyandotte, MI 0 mi22
Dr. Leo Ottoni
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Wyandotte, MI 0 mi35