A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Holcomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holcomb
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holcomb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Holcomb, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holcomb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason O Holcomb BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason O. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. Jason Holcomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Holcomb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.