A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Holcomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holcomb
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holcomb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Holcomb, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holcomb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason O Holcomb BS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason O. Holcomb practice?
- Dr. Jason Holcomb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Holcomb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.