Learn more about Dr. Jason Holcomb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Holcomb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Holcomb, BS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holcomb graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holcomb has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holcomb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason Holcomb practice?
Dr. Jason Holcomb practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.