A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hsu, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsu has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jason Hsu practice?
Dr. Jason Hsu practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Tamaqua, PA.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.