A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hsu, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hsu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hsu has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Hsu MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jason Hsu practice?
- Dr. Jason Hsu has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jason Hsu practices Ophthalmology near Lansdale, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Mays Landing, NJ.
See Lansdale Ophthalmologists.