Dr. Jason Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Huang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 29th, 2017

Dr. Huang is the best!

Dr. Huang performed my back surgery at Scott & White. I recovered the day after surgery and has been pain free! Dr. Huang is simply the best!! His team is also amazing!

May 3rd, 2016

Thank you Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang did my surgery - he was an exceptional doctor. Thanks to his exceptional skills, my pain is gone and now I can live a normal life. We are extremely lucky to have a great surgeon like Dr. Huang working here in Central Texas - he is also the Chair of Neurosurgery at Baylor Scott & White. Thank you for all you do!!

April 13th, 2015

My hero

Dr. Huang did my surgery and he is simply the best in Texas!

January 29th, 2015

DR. HUANG WAS WILL TO DO MY SURGERY, WHEN A PREVIOUS SURGEON TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T I WOULD DO VERY WELL WITH HAVING SURGERY SO SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT. ( I GUESS I CAN APPRECIATE THAT SHE KNEW HER LIMITS, BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW MINE. FROM THE VERY BEGINNING DR. HUANG DIDN'T HESTITATE, HAD THE SURGERY. DR.HUANG IS WONDERFUL, UNFORTUNATELY HIS HAS MOVED TO TEXAS.

August 5th, 2014

My recent surgery

I recently saw Dr. Jason Huang for my back problem. He explained different treatment options to me in great details. I decided to have my back surgery performed by him at Scott & White. My experience with Dr. Huang and the hospital exceeded all my expectations! I would recommend Dr. Huang to anybody who wishes to have back surgery!

April 7th, 2013

Dr Huang is truly an amazing surgeon

Dr. Huang is an amazing surgeon and person, his assistants were also very helpful and friendly.

September 22nd, 2012

Dr. Huang saved my wife's life

My wife was involved in a car accident and she suffered a life threatening head trauma. Dr. Huang and his surgical term are miracle workers - they saved my wife's life! I cannot thank him enough!! Dr. Huang is an amazing doctor with outstanding surgical skills. He also saved many solders life as an Army doctor in Iraq!

April 4th, 2012

Dr. Huang is the best!!

I had my back surgery recently at Highland Hospital. Dr. Huang is a truly amazing surgeon and he has an outstanding supporting staff as well.

February 18th, 2012

A wonderful experience

I recently had my back surgery done at Highland Hospital. The surgery went well - the pain and weakness in my legs are gone. The new East 7 Neuro floor at Highland is new and BEAUTIFUL! Kudos to Dr. Huang, who is chief of spine surgery at Highland Hospital, and this wonderful hospital!!

November 27th, 2011

Dr. Huang presented information in detail prior to surgery while welcoming patient questions. His staff was extremely helpful in that preparation and is well organized so that Dr. Huang can perform his surgery skillfully. Dr. Huang is a sincere and genuine surgeon with whom I had full confidence. His surgical PAs at Highland Hospital were especially helpful as well.

November 25th, 2011

Dr. Huang was recommended to me by a friend of mine who had surgery performed by him with excellent outcome. I saw Dr. Huang for chronic my neck problem with arm weakness. Dr. Huang was extremely knowledgeable and professional so were his entire office staff (Courtney, Lindsey and Cassondra). My surgery went well and my pain is gone! Kudos to Dr. Huang!! I have been extremely impressed with his amazing surgical ability and his dedication to his patients. I would recommend Dr. Huang to any of my friends or relatives who need a neurosurgeon!!

October 29th, 2011

Dr. Huang is the best

Dr. Huang is Chief of Neurosurgery at Highland Hospital. My mother recently had surgery performed by Dr. Huang at Highland and she was very happy with the quality of care that she received. My mother is recovering nicely from her surgery. I can say enough good things about this great doctor!!