Dr. Jason Hudak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Hudak?

March 21st, 2016

You''ll probably never see Dr. Hudak

If you go here you will probably end up seeing a nurse rather than Dr. Hudak himself. Furthermore, don't even think about getting a second opinion from another real doctor because you didn't trust the nurse. They'll cancel all you future appointments without even bothering to tell you. They just cancel them. I've NEVER had another doctor make me so angry. This place used to be good, but now it's a joke. You see a nurse and then get all your appointments cancelled if you don't agree with her..

November 5th, 2015

Do not make the mistake I did and schedule an appt with this doctor. I feel worse than I ever have and I am more broke than Ive ever been from all the expensive diagnostics tests ran on things that are not even bothering me. He will not talk to you but rather talk at u. He will ramble on with medical jargon hoping to lose u in the dust. He won't call ur prescriptions in on a timely manner and he will change them without discussing the decision with u first. I regret the day I went to see this man.

November 16th, 2013

Hudak refused to properly treat my ailments because I came up positive for THC. I was treated like a criminal; meds were not refilled or not properly refilled; Hudak makes it a point to visit any doctor that my encounter to include the one who only performs acupuncture. I find him unreliable, inconsistent, retaliatory if patient will not continue with certain meds even when such is making you ill and you later find out that the meds have serious side effects when taken with other meds he prescribes. Very pleased to leave his practice.

July 3rd, 2012

Excellent physician

I have been a patient of Dr. Hudak for 3 years. I'm a middle-aged male and have seen numerous physicians throughout my life. Dr. Hudak is exceptional even among good doctors. I would recommend him highly!

June 29th, 2012

dr hudak is the best dr i have ever had ,hes so understanding,he takes time to set and listen to your problems,i would never give him up for another dr,i defently wood recomend any person or persons to the doc, hes one fine person also the girls that work the office they are really nice

April 25th, 2011

Dr. Hudak is very professional and at the same time he makes you feel very comfortable. He is easy to talk to and is very understanding. He has always been able to help me when I am sick and on a regualar basis. I recommend him completely.

October 9th, 2017