inactive

February 19th, 2014
Saved my life

March 30th, 2012
Worst Doctor Ever!!!!!!!!
I was suprised to see that his medical license was from this country and not from a Veterinarian School.

June 8th, 2011
Great listener! Very willing to hear and respond to my concerns. Fine followup on lab reports. Fine diagnostician. Very thorough and knowledgeable. His little nurse has goofed up a couple of prescriptions on me, but Huddleston responded well to the issue. This was not a life-threatening error by the nurse, just a variation on what med I should have received. Fine, sensitive physician. Excellent, courteous front office people.

February 12th, 2009
Does he know what he is doing?
I went to Dr. Huddleston as a family member thought an internist would do better for me than a family physician. He was very unsure of himself and a diagnosis. He gave me some pills that after I researched on the internet, are not used for my problem, and several physicians questioned the use of that medication for anyone for any problem as it is linked to heart problems. I am worse off now then I was when I came in, and after several messages, and talking with several office people, I still have yet to have a message returned.

January 6th, 2009
great DR

September 9th, 2008
Horrible Bedside manner
I used to see Huddlestons associate. When he moved out of the office, I got an appointment with him. Well, the whole time he was talking to me, he was suttering like he was nervous and unsure of himself. I have a very rare disease. Which the dr if you want to call him that, doesnt believe I have. So to research my disease he went on google. Give me a break! I can do that! He asked me about my skin. My type of diseae doesnt affect my skin. He clearly was out of his league, and I wish he would have been honest and told me so. Dont guess, and research the web to diagnose me. You could kill someone like that! I take pain meds. For chronic pain. The dr refused to give me some because I was unable to afford going to the oncologist. I am on SSI and the hospital he sent me to didnt take my insurance. So I had no way to go. Which I told him. My meds were for one month worth. I was trying to refill them after the were dispensed 5 1/2 weeks earlier. Not like I was abusing them either!

August 8th, 2016