Dr. Jason Huisenga Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jason Huisenga?

August 23rd, 2016

Dr Huisega and staff are wonderful. They are all of the above plus more. We are very happy with our care for they go out of their way to meet our health needs. Having a respectful Physician who listens to the cares of his patients makes him very likeable and enjoyable to visit.

August 4th, 2016

I think Dr. Huisenga is a great doctor. He's very easy going and has a great attitude. I didn't want a male OB doctor at first. I didn't think I would be very comfortable especially with it being my first time having a kid. I had the female OB that I originally wanted for a doctor visit and she seemed very rude and acted like she didn't want to be there, so I was very happy with not being able to get her as my first choice. On the other hand for traveling an hour to get there he spends about 5 minutes with my child. He should fully look my daughter over, he seems to rush even when its a slow day. That's the only thing he needs work on otherwise he's fantastic!

January 5th, 2015

The appointment was for a standard check up, and I found Dr. Huisenga to be very friendly and laid back.

October 2nd, 2017