A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hurbanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hurbanek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurbanek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurbanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hurbanek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurbanek graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurbanek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Gregory Hurbanek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Hurbanek practice?
- Dr. Jason Hurbanek has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jason Hurbanek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Western Springs, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.