A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hurbanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hurbanek is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurbanek
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Hurbanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hurbanek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurbanek graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hurbanek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Gregory Hurbanek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jason G. Hurbanek practice?
- Dr. Jason Hurbanek has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jason Hurbanek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Western Springs, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.