A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jason Hurd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Hurd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Hurd, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurd graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hurd has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Lee Hurd MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jason L. Hurd practice?
- Dr. Jason Hurd has 1 office location.
Dr. Jason Hurd practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Orthopedic Surgeons and Sioux Falls Family Physicians.