Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Ex-Patient  |  show details
by Joseph Vendetti on Oct 6th, 2014

I started my chemo with this doctor in early June and in the end of June had a 7 day hospital visit with a blood infection and C.diff. After a follow up with Rubin I started the chemo again without any follow up with an infectious disease doctor. In August I was back in the hospital with c.diff again. No contact with this doctor in the hospital or for three weeks after, even thought the Hospital notified him I was admitted and I advised his office after my four days in the hospital. He has no follow up and you are treated like a piece of meet who gets poison pumped into you until you die as he milks it for all he can. He has terrible bed side manner and the feeling you get is that he is just out to suck whatever money he can get out of the insurance company. It you want to be in the hospital every month with no follow up from you oncologist and be treated like he could care less about you by all means got to Jason Rubin. To top it all of I was called by his staff after three weeks to see if I am going to be there for a chemo visit.